SonicNET Website: ROMs: Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (prototype)
This prototype of Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine has very few differences compared to the final version.
This build is not region-locked, meaning you can access the sound test by simply changing the region to Japanese. The lockout text is still present in the ROM, though.
The staff roll at the end of the game has a few changes. The prototype version scrolls 210% slower, is missing a few names, and features Has Bean dancing in the background.
Site is owned by KrazeeTobi. Stories belong to the people who made them. Sonic the Hedgehog and other SEGA properties rightfully belong to SEGA. Site Version 1.0
- Tetsuo Shinyu, Takayuki Yanagihori
- GRAPHIC DESIGNERS
- Takaya Segawa, Saori Yamaguchi, Hideaki Moriya, Keisuke Saka
- Manabu Ishihara, Tsukasa Aoki
- MUSIC AND FX
- Masanori Hikichi, -CUBE-, Masayuki Nagao
- SPECIAL THANKS TO
- Shinobu Yokoyama
- SEGA OF AMERICA
- Max Taylor
- Max Taylor, Brian Ransom, Dave Albert
- David Javelosa